Setting your Gmail signature is easy and a great way to reintroduce your brand over and over to people with whom you correspond.
You want to stay top-of-mind, right?
Steps to Set Your Gmail Signature
1. Open Gmail.
2. In the top right, click the gear icon and choose “Settings.”
3. Settings defaults to the “General” tab. Scroll down to the “Signature” section.
4. Toggle the radio button to your email address.
5. Set your name and website url: Andy Artist | ETChster.com/AndyArtist
6. Select your url and click the link icon.
7. You’ll see the url is linked.
8. Be sure to scroll to the bottom and save your changes.