Are you an artist who wants to learn how to have an art business? You’re not alone. ETChster community members around the world are using the platform to show their amazing work to the public, but there’s a lot more to learn.
That said, we’re very excited to announce a new series for 2022 by artist and art business expert, Crista Cloutier, who has been coaching other artists around the world on all aspects of their business via her program: The Working Artist.
In this 13-part series, Crista will share her wisdom on the following topics:
- How Artists Find Their Voice
- The Questions Every Artist Must Ask
- How to Share Your Creative Gifts
- Ways that Artists Make Money
- 5 Secrets to Build an Audience for Your Art Business
- Artist Career Tips: Writing a Perfect CV for Artists
- How to Price Art
- Should You Consider Joining a Co-Op Art Gallery
- How to Get Decision-Makers to Read Your Email
- Overcoming Overwhelm
- How to Work with Art Galleries
- The Artist’s 6 Stages of Initiation
- How to Work with an Artist Coach
Get ready to learn from someone who understands the art business from all sides!
Guest Author: Crista Cloutier
Crista Cloutier has been actively involved in the contemporary art world throughout her career. Having worked as an international art dealer, curator, and gallerist, Crista is now the founder of The Working Artist, an online business school for visual artists.
Honored as an “Influencer in the Contemporary Art World” by LinkedIn, Crista’s work has helped artists in over 80 different countries to exhibit and sell more art.
- Find this article helpful?
- Have follow-up questions?
- Have other related thoughts that might be beneficial to the community?
Post them in the comments!
Are you an…
You’ll find a supportive community and amazing tools for connecting your story and marketing your creations globally.
You’ll have access to a marketplace featuring the world’s most creative and phenomenal tools to organize your collection.