A new feature went live in the ETChster platform this week that will be a big help to our users globally. In the past, all items for sale were listed in US dollars. Now users can choose their own currency.
New users will be prompted to enter the symbol for the currency they prefer to use when they create a new profile.
Existing users may edit their currency under “User Settings.” Be sure to click save.
Once you set your currency, it will appear on your public profile, shop, views of your etchings for sale and more.
If you need help finding the correct symbol, you’ll find it here and you can copy-paste the symbol from the results.
You may use any currency including Dollars, Euros, Yen, Wan, Pounds Sterling, Rupees as well as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other crypto. If your buyer is from another country, they may ask you to let them know the price in their home currency.
Be sure to check back regularly for new feature updates and if you haven’t already filled out your 2019 feature development survey, we would love to hear from you!
- Find this article helpful?
- Have follow-up questions?
- Have other related thoughts that might be beneficial to the community?
Post them in the comments!
You’ll find a supportive community and amazing tools for connecting your story and marketing your creations globally.
You’ll have access to a marketplace featuring the world’s most creative and phenomenal tools to organize your collection.
You Might Also Enjoy…
- What Does an Art Collector Do?If you are contemplating becoming an art collector or wondering how best to spend your time, you’ll want to better …
- Should You Consider Joining a Co-Op Art Gallery?An artist’s life is a balancing act. Managing finances for the art studio, honing one’s artistic skills, finding the right …
- Who Is an Art Collector?Ever wonder who an art collector is and how to get started? Look no further. We’ll discuss amateur and professional …