Original Art’s Permanent Home
ETChster is backed by a passionate team who wanted to build a service that would still be providing value 100 years from now.
The team takes pride in ensuring that the amazing creators of the world more consistently get the recognition they deserve on an ongoing basis.
The platform’s most basic reason for existence is to maintain permanent connections between important objects and their stories, no matter where they go or how much time has passed.
We’re amazingly lucky to have a global user base of remarkable people who etch meaningful and unique objects for both personal and public benefit.
We’re Excited by Connections
- When we provide the web presence that connects contemporary artists to their first collectors and growing fan base.
- When we provide the answer to a search by someone seeking to know who created a piece of public art.
- When we show the public where to find the best artwork in their communities.
- When we make life easier for the curators of amazing museums that inspire and educate.
- When we provide a permanent place in history for creators and their creations.
We’re also excited by the generosity of our users, whose feedback helps us improve and expand ETChster.
Where to Find Us
Our Thanks Go Out To:
- To our team, who worked overtime to bring the initial platform to market.
- To our families, whose patience let us pursue our passion.
- To our amazing advisors, who kept us pointed in the right direction.
- To our early users, who suffered through early design flaws and were generous with their feedback.
If you’d like to touch base with our team, you’ll find a feedback form in the app or you’re welcome to reach out to us directly.
Join the ETChster Community
*ETChster Lite is always free. No payment info required.